THIS IS AN OUTDATED BETA GET 12.9 BETA 3 HERENOTE: There is a bug that is causing the beta to expire a little early, restarting FL Studio will fix that. It may happen from time to time. We are working hard to have the Beta 3 out soon to avoid any hard-outages.
Welcome to FL Studio 12.9 BETA 2
(for Windows and macOS here
). We are excited to continue rolling out the features for the next major release of FL Studio, including those listed below:THIS IS AN OUTDATED BETA GET 12.9 BETA 3 HERE
NOTE: There is a bug that is causing the beta to expire a little early, restarting FL Studio will fix that. It may happen from time to time. We are working hard to have the Beta 3 out soon to avoid any hard-outages.
Welcome to FL Studio 12.9 BETA 2 (for Windows and macOS here). We are excited to continue rolling out the features for the next major release of FL Studio, including those listed below:
Last updated 25/Dec/2017 Expires Feb 18
See Known Issues
Download macOS Installer Here [build 102] - Last updated 27/7/Dec/2017 Expires Feb 18
See Known Issues
What's New in BETA 2
- Playlist Arrangements - An 'Arrangement' is the layout of Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips in the Playlist as you added them. Use the drop-down Arrangements menu to manage multiple Playlist versions of the project (working ideas, sound design, versions etc). See Known Issues
- Consolidate Clips (Freezing) - Convert selected Audio and Pattern Clips to a single Audio Clip via the Playlist menu > Tools > Consolidate playlist selection option, Picker Panel > Right-Click menu > Render and replace option, Pattern Menus or Playlist track > Right-Click > Consolidate this track option.
- Audio recording - Realtime display of audio data as it is captured. See Known Issues
- Playlist - Punch in/out Time Markers so you can start/stop recording using Time Markers.
- Playlist Tracks - Increased to 500, up from 199.
- Plugin Delay Compensation - Updates include:
- Icon colors - Automatic (Orange), Manual (Blue) or not set (gray).
- Mixer menu - Plugin Delay Compensation > Reset manual latency on all tracks - Option to reset all manually set latency values to zero.
- Metronome - Now latency compensated.
- Mixer FX Slots - Latency compensated Wet/Dry mix knob. Processing delay is now compensated when mixing the Wet/Dry signals from an effect for each FX slot.
- Continuous adjustment - Roll the mouse wheel over the time icon or latency display (Mouse Wheel) = 10 ms steps, (Ctrl+Mouse Wheel) = 1 ms steps, (Ctrl+Alt+Mouse Wheel) = 1 sample steps. Mouse Wheel works in three places: Track Input latency icon (FX panel), Track Output latency selector (FX panel), Track Output latency icon (Mixer Tracks).
- Wrapper Offset - The latency shown in the Wrapper Info can be set and saved per plugin. Use to compensate plugins that consistently report an incorrect latency.
- Mixer (Layout Menu) - Two new layout optons (Compact Alt, Wide Alt), showing track names at bottom.
- General settings - 'High visibility' option that makes switches and selected icons more obvious. Shows the hover rectangles around (most) switch buttons/icons. Scrollbars show hover color (white). Useful for those with color/vision deficiencies.
- Playlist menu - View > Resize all tracks. Choose from 33% to 200%.
- Score logger - Tools menu > Dump score log to selected pattern. Additional time options - 2, 5, 10, 20 or 30 min.
- Channel Rack - Menu > Channel name alignment. Names can now be left justified or centered.
- Fruity Reeverb 2 - Modulated reverb using Modulation (amount) and Speed options to break up 'ringing' or 'metallic' sounds.
- About Panel - Option to show password while typing (no more mistakes!).
- Edison - 24 Bit file export option.
- Transport Panel - Has now been divided into 2 1-unit high panels. Transport and Recording Options panels.
- Fruity Video Player 2 - Video now seeks time/position correctly when FL Studio playback started mid-tempo change or mid-project after a tempo change.
Full details & bug fixes here ...
What was new in BETA 1?
- Arrangements - Playlist Tracks across arrangements: Beta 2 will copy all Track header track settings over to another arrangement when switching between them. This will prevent separate Playlist Track names for now. (fixed for next update)
- Audio Recording - Jittery recording waveform display noticeable when zoomed in.(fixed for next update)
- Audio Recording - UI slowdowns after recording audio to the playlist for a while (fixed for next update)
- Consolidate this track - 1. Muted clips are rendered. 2. Consolidated Audio Clips are set to 'Stretch' mode. This will result in some transient smearing, manually set to 'Resample' to fix. (fixed for next update)
- Sampler Channel - 'Start offset' not working in Pattern mode, does in Song mode tho. No start offset for you! (fixed for next update)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.