Can we modify the Shop Module or Add / Pay button for this situation?

EzGenerator V4 forum

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Nyrican11
Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:59 pm

x

Can we modify the Shop Module or Add / Pay button for this situation?

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone can answer this question based on their EZG expertise or experiences. Is there a way to make options for a Pay button to where if you select one option, it's a certain amount, or a 2nd option on the same item to purchase, then it shows up as a different amount?

For example, let's say I have a website that sells Paintings. I have 3 different options to present for each of 450 paintings on my website:

A) Print copy of the original painting (Buy Button or Add to Cart button will charge $13.00 for each print copy when clicked on)
B) Print copy of original painting on larger high quality glossy paper (Buy Button or Add to Cart button will charge $40.00 for each of these copies when clicked on)
C) Original Painting itself on canvas (Buy Button or Add to Cart button will charge $200.00 for each of these copies when clicked on)

Is there a way for me to create some sort of drop down on each item to where they can select this drop down and the right amount would be added to cart? Or, would I need to then create 3 different items in my store (one item for print copy, one item for larger print copy, and one item for original copy)?

I was trying to figure out how to make this situation easier for the customer by having payment options on the category list of each item available in my shop, versus having to either create 3 different categories for each item, or to have to list each item as a separate catalog item even though it would be for the same painting with 3 options of purchase vs one.

Any input is greatly appreciated for this. Currently I'm using EZG3 for this project, though welcome to EZG3 or EZG4 if something like this is possible. I sell music, but want to offer different music licensing purchasing options, but at this time, I see that I can only do one ADD button for the regular price of what I'm offering, so I was wanting to ask if there was a way to modify each entry. The only way I can think of at this time is to add separate Paypal buttons versus trying to tweak or modify the EZG Cart and Shop modules to allow a modifier of some sort.

Thanks in advance!

webbyone
Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:05 pm

x

Re: Can we modify the Shop Module or Add / Pay button for this situation?

In EZ4 you can use differet options to sell you...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Ezgenerator v4 Customer Forum”