Welcome to the new contest, this time for the month of February 2018.
This contest is the "No mixer contest", in which the entire mixer is NOT allowed to be used. This contest will test your mixing skills based purely on leveling, balancing, spacing and perhaps some neat out-of-the-box thinking.
- No use of the mixer. Obviously. Every sound needs to be routed to the master. You MAY use a limiter on the master however.
- No use of Patcher.
- No use of internal EQs inside generators. you MAY use simple filters however. Examples: Harmless has a 6 band built-in EQ, that can NOT be used. Its 'normal' filter section is allowed.
- No use of Harmor.
- Only stock plugins and samples are allowed.
- Entry needs to be between 1 and 3 minutes. Slightly over is still OK.
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- Entries need to be uploaded to the forum in mp3 and flp formats.
Contest ends March 1st 0:00 CET. After that there will be five days of voting.
The winner choose the rules for the next contest.
All contests and entrys so far: Looptalk User Contest Archive
Discuss how to use FL Studio
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]