Bugs: Sound Crackling and Unauthorized Faster BPM

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Sir Mobixas
Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:13 pm

x

Bugs: Sound Crackling and Unauthorized Faster BPM

FL Studio Mobile Main Bugs for me:

Sound Crackling
You know, that “glitchy” sound if you have too many things running it once. Well I had this problem ever since I had FLSM, but I always seemed to work around it. Not this time. This time it crackles and it crackles HARD. I have no idea why it suddenly does this and it’s happening on a song I’m extremely confident with, so it would be ashamed to lose.

Unauthorized Faster BPM and Higher Pitched notes
Right after the crackling the song just randomly sped up and got higher pitched. Now this never happened before. That wasn’t the main problem. It wasn’t just on one song. It was on ALL of them! Higher Pitched and Faster, with sound crackles here and there.

So if you could please fix this problem it would be amazing. And jf you could somehow remove (or reduce) the sound crackling... that would be mission impossible completed then for me :)

Appreciate the work you guys are doing. Now go and exterminate some bugs! :D

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:22 pm

x

Re: Bugs: Sound Crackling and Unauthorized Faster BPM

Re the crackling did you.. Tap SETTINGS and tr...

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:19 am

x

Re: Bugs: Sound Crackling and Unauthorized Faster BPM

Sir Mobixas wrote: Update: Okayyyyy... well I j...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”