Need help, having trouble when trying to record vocals over created beat.

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Wkbtjameson
Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:03 pm

x

Need help, having trouble when trying to record vocals over created beat.

Hey guys hows it going, first off I would appreciate any advice. Second, I have been having trouble recording vocals in fl. I have the Takstar Pc-K700, and what most would consider an average audiobox usb (presonus/I believe goes for around $100). I also have no pre amp (which I feel is required and will be getting). **I don't believe I am setting up the mic Incorrectly (or at least I think). I made sure the microphone is selected to the input under my asio panel but yet it seems as if when I try record its still using the microphone from the laptop. I am new to the vocal recording process and would truly appreciate any advice anyone can give. I'm also wondering if maybe I just need to upgrade to a more high quality auiobox? Thanks again.**

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”