This is the trick for bass that sounds like when you play music on a speaker that has membrane torn, so at certain displacement it produces click that when occurring with subbas causes farty-burpy mumbling. For self make with Toxic Biohazard, Wave Shaper and Convolver.
1. Plug Toxic Biohazard in and plug it into a mixer channel.
2. In clear preset make first oscillator wave shape 'Noise 1' with pitch -99 semitones
3. In oscillator 2 select 'Sine' shape with pitch -24 semitones
4. In LFO 2 shape select 'Noise 2' and set LFO speed for 0.5Hz
5. Select modulation of OSC 2 by OSC 1 for 82
6. Select OSC 2 mix for 100
7. Select modulation of OSC 2 by LFO 2 for 100
In channel with Toxic Biohazard plug:
1. Fruity Wave Shaper in bipolar mode and make smooth peak at level 0.5 using two double curve curves
2. Using Toxic Biohazards channel settings volume, fit signal from Toxic Biohazard in full scale of shaper to 0dB
3. Plug Fruity Convolver with 100ms impulse response having loud attack - almost mono, wet -30dB dry -6dB
In master channel plug:
1. Parametric Equalizer with high shelf filter with freq=1,5kHz and q=0.09
2. Edison - for recording noises for cutting and arranging slices in playlist in a project
Here's complete project:
Exchange FL Studio tips & tricks
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.