FL Studio Mobile stuck on splash screen Windows 10

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Superfly76
Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:01 am

x

FL Studio Mobile stuck on splash screen Windows 10

I just bought and downloaded the FL Studio Mobile app from the Windows Store. It freezes on the splash screen "FL Studio Mobile - the fastest way from your brain to your speakers".

It just shows this and nothing else. I can close the app by closing the window. Tried rebooting, safe rebooting, etc... All I ever see is the splash screen.

I'm running the latest version of Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 4 i5 256GB 8GB Ram device. The regular version of FL Studio Fruity edition is installed and working, along with Bitwig, Reaper, and others. Minimal windows 10 store apps installed, but they all launch and work properly.

Scott
Site Admin
Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:28 pm

x

Re: FL Studio Mobile stuck on splash screen Windows 10

Thanks for the feedback. It does seem possible ...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:40 am

x

What happens if you try to directly open this p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:30 am

x

OK, thanks, the developers will be along to hel...

Scott
Site Admin
Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:44 am

x

Thanks for the update. Seems a hard-core fix b...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 am

x

Superfly76 wrote:So, this app seems to have an ...

Scott
Site Admin
Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 pm

x

Superfly76 wrote:So, this app seems to have an ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”