Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
EDUk8ingTheREDnx
Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:45 pm

x

The carrot top (^) on the mixer tracks that lights either red or green

Can anyone please explain the little colored ^ or ^ that is above the almost identically shaped ^ (which is colored white) on the mixer tracks? I am not new to FL12, and its not that I hadn't noticed it until now, but like it never mattered to me, it was just there and it didn't affect me so I didn't question it. Then I thought suddenly that it had to do with a routing error, but I couldn't figure out the error. Then I was like "why the hell is this distracting me today", and now here I am distracting all of you.

Sorry about that, I know it probably seems insignificant, it seemed that way to me too, but suddenly it isn't insignificant anymore now that it is distracting me. Not the ^ itself, but not knowing what it does is what's distracting. And if it is in the manual, I'll stab my eyes out and live in exile... that or I'll finally get some sleep.

Thanks, in advance I hope...

EDUk8ingTheREDnx
Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:08 pm

x

Re: The carrot top (^) on the mixer tracks that lights either red or green

HA!!! i finally caught the bastard - I was wait...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeathW
Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:28 pm

x

I thought I already answered this question -tho...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HeathW
Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 pm

x

oh ps.. since Scott was right and it is in the...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”