e-Gloomy-nations - This Is Belgium (Real Belgian New Beat)

Place to exchange music made in FL Studio with others

Return to “Song Exchange”

Forum rules
Songs uploaded to this forum must have titles in the following format:

Song Title | Free comment | Genre

If uploading files here please use mp3 format. Or use a Soundcloud or Clyp.it link that will play in the forum. If you want to share FL Studio projects please use the 'flp exchange' forum.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
e-Gloomy-nations
Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:26 am

x

e-Gloomy-nations - This Is Belgium (Real Belgian New Beat)

Back to my roots.. The real Belgian New Beat, the foundation of every modern dance music. Thanks everyone ! Especially Steevm ! Made in FL-studio 12,5. Enjoy and peace ! PS for some strange reason, it's impossible to enable my downloads (???), so you have to wait till the cd comes out, and that may take a while.. It will be released on Bandcamp where you can download it for free. Be patient ;-)

Little anecdote : I worked more then 50 hours on this one according to FL-studio, but I stared about 30 hours to the FL-screen without doing something. It's the first track I made since more then a month. Producing is fun :-)

Happy listening and please let me know what you think of it ! :D

EDIT : I made a presentation/video from this track, brings back good old memories, better to watch the video because, because I guess pictures makes a track more interesting. You can take a look at it here :

Happy listening and watching.. :)
Last edited by e-Gloomy-nations on Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

donkeytugger
Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:22 pm

x

Re: e-Gloomy-nations - This Is Belgium (Real Belgian New Beat)

steevm wrote:steevm wrote:Your best tracks alwa...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Song Exchange”