Vocal Chops Being Manipulated Unintentionally

The place to upload Harmor presets and discuss programming.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
F.McL
Fri May 04, 2018 5:53 am

x

Vocal Chops Being Manipulated Unintentionally

I have recently purchased Harmor and I intended to use it to stop the time stretching that occurs when WAV files are used as instruments. As you know time stretching can sound really off especially with vocal chops and 808's, I watched this short tutorial hoping to recreate the same steps so I could stop the time stretching of all my WAV files I have downloaded, see below.

However when I dragged my vocal chops into Harmor they sounded extremely different to the original WAV file, I then tried to copy the settings from the YouTube clip above but had no luck. I have concluded that I have the wrong preset turned on/off or selected and I am hoping to find the preset/buttons that will only allow correct pitch changing without time stretching my WAV files/sample or manipulating the sound, however there are hundreds and many to choose from, leaving me stumped.

Therefore my question is: What Harmor preset/buttons should I be using to stop time stretching and only allow pitch changing in the piano role without manipulating the original sound of my vocal chop sample.

Cheers
- Flynn

Alphagem-O
Sat May 05, 2018 6:21 am

x

Re: Vocal Chops Being Manipulated Unintentionally

F.McL wrote: Therefore my question is: What Har...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Harmor - Presets & Programming”