Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
dugabugalululala
Mon May 07, 2018 3:37 pm

x

Arturia KeyLab 61 Essential: Can't control Channel Rack & MIDI Channels ignored

Hi smart people and FL veterans

I am using my Arturia Keylab 61 Essential with FL 12 and overall it's a bitch to make FL work with the controller properly.
I managed to assign the most important stuff so far using generic links. One thing I couldn't yet manage is the following:

I want to change the active channel (instrument) using the buttons on the keylab (Maybe the Next and Prev buttons marked as section A. They have a CC, I just need to know where to assign them to). Just like you can change them by using the up and down key on the typing keyboard (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab-4PlBxGvQ).
I have tried locking MIDI channels to the instruments, but then I am facing two problems:

1) The Generic Links I assigned won't work anymore when being on a specific MIDI channel. They only work when I am on All/User.
2) That way I can't go through all channels in the channel rack, but only jump to specific assigned instruments.

Does anyone know how to deal with this issue?

ANOTHER problem I am having:
The Keylab Essential has shortcuts to change the MIDI Channel on the controller itself (as showed in section B), but FL ignores that feature entirely. Any solutions for that?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Mon May 07, 2018 4:31 pm

x

Re: Arturia KeyLab 61 Essential: Can't control Channel Rack & MIDI Channels ignored

Positions in the channel rack are selected by p...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”