plugin management suggestion

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
bebop
Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 am

x

plugin management suggestion

Hello,
I am meeting lots of problems when identifying plugins. Although most of them are located in the same folder, FL S12.5.1 (stable version) does not recognise certain plugins. I tried to start form zero several times and it does not seem to integrate properly the plugin.

to clean and rescan the items I went into this path C:\Program Files\FL Studio 12\Data\Patches\Plugin database\Installed. However this does not work properly. It identfies the plugin after the scan but for some unknown reason it does not store the *.FST or *.NFO file properly

It would be good that for version 13 that we should get:
1* a better scan process

2* an automatic filing by development companies, ie FL Studio, Airtech, Arturia and so on as we can now find that with Cubase, Reaper and others

bebop
Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

x

Re: plugin management suggestion

in addition ton the above and to ease ergonomic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri May 18, 2018 11:50 am

x

bebop wrote:-02- create 2 check buttons to ease...

bebop
Sat May 19, 2018 7:38 am

x

For point 3, on my side it does not seem to wor...

FidelityMusic
Mon May 21, 2018 8:36 pm

x

Hello bebop, bebop wrote:For info, since I did...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”