Some free download sounds won't load into Directwave

Discuss & Share DirectWave content here

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
B2R7
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:00 am

x

Some free download sounds won't load into Directwave

Hello Image-Line Directwave Player Support. Some of the free sound selections I downloaded for use in the plugin won't load into FL Studio. When I look at all the folders for the sounds that aren't loading, all I see are ".flinstaller" files and I've tried right-clicking each one to choose "Open with FL Studio" as well as dragging them into Directwave Player but they won't show up at all in the "Program" drop-down box. I've also tried both "Open program/bank" and "create program from samples" on the top left corner of the plugin but when hovering over to click on any of the .flinstaller files, all of them are greyed out for selection. The only ones that I have successfully loaded are "WiseLab Guitar Loops", "Varazdin Orchestral" and "Sounds of India" highlighted in one of the screenshots below and the "WGL" Sound showing on the main panel screen there is from the WiseLab Guitar Loops. The ones I cannot load are the ones by Nucleus Lab below, all of them in that folder. I've also attached a screenshot with one of the Nucleus Lab Folder paths, not showing any sounds to choose from at all, highlighted in blue on the right hand side of the plugin. What could be causing this? My FL Studio version is 20.0.2 [build 25] - 64 bit and I'm on an iMac with Mac OS High Sierra Version 10.13.5 by the way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

reflex
Site Admin
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:39 am

x

Re: Some free download sounds won't load into Directwave

1. rename those files so they end in .zip inste...

Return to “Direct Wave - Presets & Programming”