Hey, I have a few suggestions (in order of urgency):
1. Allow having multiple Browser windows open at once. This is really useful for someone who has such a setup like mine (check image). It'd be pretty useful for people with multi-monitor setups.
2. Within the context of #1, allow multiple step sequencer windows to show multiple groups (ex: one shows "unsorted," another shows "audio clips," etc...).
3. Toggle to disable the browser from minimizing while drag-and-dropping.
4. Layout customizer to "takeover" a monitor if it used by FL Studio. How? Well, remember #3? When I drag something from the browser, it minimizes, which shows me a part of my wallpaper. It's quite unappealing in my opinion and looks inconsistent, so this "customizer" drags FL's own wallpaper over to it (more or less), sort of like a big blank window with a picture on it. This is also appealing if you detach plugins and use them on different monitors, it keeps the same aesthetic.
5. Given the new "Arrangement" feature, it would be cool, again in the context of #1, to have multiple Playlist windows, though not really necessary.
I bet someone out there can relate to my crazy setup. And yes, that monitor is on top of a stack of Adidas shoeboxes.
Happy FL Studio-ing!
Post your ideas and suggestions here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]