Is there a way I can change CC values over time/or per note for a given instrument?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
u84six
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:40 pm

x

Is there a way I can change CC values over time/or per note for a given instrument?

I have a vst where you can assign a cc to a feature. When increasing the value of the cc, it will cause a change in the effect. In my case, if I map this feature to cc1, my mod wheel can modify the effect. But since I already have the midi notes in the piano roll, I don't want to re-record midi just to add the mod wheel changes. Is there a way in FL to be able to manually edit these values for the cc I assign to the effect in the vst? It doesn't have to be pattern-over-time, I'd be satisfied if I can change the value per note.

NTO
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:02 pm

x

Re: Is there a way I can change CC values over time/or per note for a given instrument?

Maybe like so? 2018-06-14_FLS_CurProjGenCCAuto....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 pm

x

Re: Is there a way I can change CC values over time/or per note for a given instrument?

Yes you can. Check out the controller plugins. ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”