I've got an idea for live performance using FL Studio, and id love you guys to death if you added it.

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
cyndacat76
Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:44 am

x

I've got an idea for live performance using FL Studio, and id love you guys to death if you added it.

Y'all should add a seperate window rather than complicating the Playlist. Use it for live performance and launching clips. Make assigning different midi controllers to different VST easier (although its already pretty easy.) Take notes from Abletons live screen. And Same with Bitwig. I know it sounds stupid, but i love the way Bitwig crosses live Performance with the DAW. FL is fantastic for music creation, but part of me doesnt wanna buy another program for live performance.
Now, I know FL has a live mode, and it works perfectly fine if you learn how to use it right. But as I said, it just complicates the Playlist window even more, not that it's too complex as of this moment.
Maybe work it out to where you can decide at first when opening a project whether it's for a live set or not.
I feel as though right now, the live performance mode on FL Studio is just an excuse for a live mode. Just for throwing samples together and stuff. But when it comes to putting together a set. FL just isn't the DAW for that, Yet.
Anyways, I love FL to bits and pieces! Fantastic Digital Audio Workstation. I just don't wanna open up Ableton Or Bitwig for something that could potentially done on FL.
Just throwing it out there! Thanks for taking your time to read my suggestions! G'day :D

Return to “To Do”