ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: Context menu option to reset mixer track to "Default.fst"

Post your ideas and suggestions here

Return to “To Do”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
MidContrast
Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 pm

x

ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: Context menu option to reset mixer track to "Default.fst"

Yo mods direct me to the right place if this isn't correct. I have a enhancement suggestion just as a producer that has exclusively used FL and would like to see it get better than it already is. This isn't a bug or anything

Sooo right now your only 2 options to quickly reset a Mixer Channel are to either go to the side pane browser under "Mixer Presets" and drag Default onto the track you want, or to open the right click context menu on the track directly and then File>Open mixer track state...>Default.fst.

Both are a few clicks into being cumbersome, so I'd like to propose an extra menu option in the same context menu described earlier labeled "Reset mixer track to default". An extra nice to have would be a macro option in the "Tools" menu that allows you to reset unused mixer tracks. Credit on that idea goes to NovaSun in this post I found when searching: viewtopic.php?f=200&t=146818 Both of these would be useful for a frequent situation I get into when I trash instruments or synths I changed my mind on, orphaning their mixer track in the process.

Thanks!

Return to “To Do”