FL Studio can't find custom plugin presets

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
SusiKette
Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:58 pm

x

FL Studio can't find custom plugin presets

After updating to 20, I transferred all my files and everything seemed to work just fine. Now after a restart, certain plugins can't find the custom presets that it found last time. It actually lost all plugins all together and I had to re-scan the plugin folders to find them. I haven't changed anything since last time when everything worked just fine. The preset files are under ../Documents/Image-Line/Data/FL Studio/Presets/Plugin Presets/Generators/ and then created folders there for the appropriate plugins. I can see the presets in the file browser if I navigate to these folders through the "IL Shared Data" folder. This however isn't very practical. How do I get the presets to show in the preset list in the plugin itself? This by the way only happened to Harmor and Sytrus. FPC and SimSynth still work. Apart from that I don't know as I only have considerable amount or important presets for those four plugins.

Teksonik
Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:40 am

x

Re: FL Studio can't find custom plugin presets

SusiKette wrote:The preset files are under ../D...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”