- DON'T USE BETAS FOR MISSION CRITICAL PROJECTS!
- DON'T SAVE PROJECTS FROM BETAS YOU NEED TO OPEN IN OLDER VERSIONS OF FL STUDIO.
- BETAS EXPIRE - 16th Nov 2018
Start in the manual here
- Audio and instrument track modes in the Playlist - Right-Click Playlist Track headers and choose Instrument or Audio track mode. Alternatively drop plugins or audio files on Playlist Track headers for the same result. All components in the signal chain, from the Instrument/Audio Clip Channel, Playlist Track (including a default Pattern) through to a Mixer track will be linked. Changes to the name, icon or color of any member (excluding the Pattern) will ripple throughout the chain.
- Independent looping returns to the Stepsequencer - It's back and better than ever. When selected Channels in the same Pattern, with different lengths, will loop (restores looping behavior last seen in FL Studio 11). Includes advanced options to allow even greater control of Channel looping.
- Swing mix macros - Options allow you to set the Swing Mix control/s independently for the selected Channels.
- Close button on Channel Rack - Your set is now complete!
- Mute switch on Channel Settings
- 512 Max steps in the Stepsequencer
- FPS counter available from CPU meter
- ZGE Visualizer video export wizard with 3D model support - Check the Wizard for demos.
- ... more to come.
Beta 2 Changes
- FPS counter is now on the CPU panel, can be shown instead of the voice count
- New output folder option for command line rendering: /O
- The Channel Rack's maximum width has been increased to 512 steps
- New Channel Rack view - Show complete piano roll preview
- Mute switch on Channel Settings
- Patcher: new option to close all plugin windows when the Patcher editor window is closed
- Patcher: audio inputs are now also shown for generator plugins that have them
- Plugin Manager: no more [64bit] suffix for plugins that have no 32 bit version
- Access violation deleting a channel that was added as an instrument track
- Audio track's icon in the playlist is not updated to reflect the armed status of its mixer track
- Automation clips are not grouped with their audio track
- Burn to pattern doesn't respect pattern length
- Channel looping mode doesn't have any effect
- Clips remain selected when a new audio track is added
- Crash dragging items in the picker panel
- Crash tweaking looping controls with notes in the piano roll
- Crash when clicking on the graph editor
- Fire edition upgrade options are not correct
- Looping is not enabled when advanced controls are tweaked
- Notes no longer work if started after the start point
- Playback of looped clips in the playlist continues past the end of the clip
- Pattern clip has one extra pixel on the right edge, in the playlist
- Picker panel doesn't switch to the audio clip tab when audio is dropped on a playlist track header
- Picker panel instead of the playlist scrolls when something is dragged to the bottom of the playlist
- "PRForm already exists" error in some situations
- Random freeze during playback
- Swing knob has incorrect default value
- Temporary freeze when an upgrade message is hidden with "Don't show this in the future"
- Unlock controls on the about panel are in the wrong location
- Using mono with non-looped samples results in samples not played after the first note
- Wrapper: VST3 plugin editor windows are larger than they should be
- ZGE Visualizer: Ragdoll crashes when reopened
Continued from Beta 1