Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
toowrongfoo
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:01 am

x

Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

This is an old OLD chestnut for me. I was hoping this had been solved but looks like not.

Here is what I want to do:

-I have one mono input, select that to a channel.
-Record WITH an amp sim w/o the amp sim printing (just monitoring)
-Have as many tracks of this as I want with different sims using different tones, and bass of course as well ;)

Is this still not doable? I've scoured and scoured to find the answers and the best I can come up with is ONE track, processed/printed on the take. If that is as good as it gets.......

THAT HELPS NO ONE! :lol:

Or, if any one doing vocals, bass, cello, guitars, as audio and using plugs to monitor would kindly tell me that it's doable and how (prayer)

donkeytugger
Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:31 am

x

Re: Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

Like so; monitor.png In this example, recordi...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkeytugger
Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:14 pm

x

Re: Guitar Players!!!!!!!!!!! (or people recording MULTIPLE tracks in FL studio with AMP SIMS!

There you go, a little video showing how the ro...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nix
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:12 pm

x

heya foo! here's the template for the latest FL...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”