WayDeep NavySeal Show Season 1

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kudoblue
Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:43 am

x

WayDeep NavySeal Show Season 1

Season 1 Ep 1 Master p Bedroom

Hello everyone I'm your host Jamie Kudo Blu AKA Kudoblu, and i would like to welcome you all to the WayDeep NavySeal Show. Here on the show I will be posting traccs made by myself for now, in till I get an better understanding on how to really file share with other produces/beat makers, but let me start off by saying thank you all for even taking the time out to listen to my traccs and the others that I would to like to share with you all. okay but enough with all the raaraa on to the tracc. I went a head and name this master p bedroom. I used a GMsynth for the chords and bass. direct wave for kick i got of this Cymatics pack. i tried to use only what fl studio mobile give you so that what use for the claps and snares also the hats. the Zip file has the one kick you will need if you do what to do any with the tracc, but till the next time drop a link to anyone else who is posting their traccs on the forum, or if you would like to be ft on the show drop your a link to music and i will post it here as soon as i can.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Alphons
Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:55 pm

x

Re: WayDeep NavySeal Show Season 1

Please share your projects in the "project shar...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”