iPad Pro Users

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Hamer1952
Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:23 am

x

iPad Pro Users

I have updated the app from the recent update.

If anybody is using FL studio mobile with the iPad Pro and having issues with it please list them here. I’m using the 10.5 inch. I’m having some issues one is, I’ll open up the app and then it will flash then close down, Another one is I’ll play a song and all of a sudden I get this short kind of crackling sound and then no sound at all from the song but the play head or vertical line or whatever you wanna call it will be still moving and another one is i’ll open up the app and then play a song but the song will be playing really fast but the tempo hasn’t changed at all and another one is if I place the play head at a particular spot in the song then press play the volume is low then as the song continues to play the volume increases to the level that I set the volume at.

Scott
Site Admin
Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:28 am

x

Re: iPad Pro Users

Are you using 3.2.05 ?

gbrettell
Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:26 am

x

I am having similar issues .. using iPad Pro 12...

Maxx Claster
Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:16 pm

x

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry about these pro...

gbrettell
Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:57 pm

x

Thanks for your reply ... sounds great If you ...

QuiZzdaKidd
Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:58 pm

x

I can only hit two keys at a time? On iPad Pro

BiancaUk
Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:15 am

x

Maxx Claster wrote:Thanks for your post. I'm so...

Hamer1952
Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:53 am

x

They seem much more stable in other iOS Daws an...

gbrettell
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 pm

x

Audiobus 3 has been unstable for me, as well .....

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”