Unable to register FL Studio Mobile iOS 12.1 iPad

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
gbrettell
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:44 pm

x

Unable to register FL Studio Mobile iOS 12.1 iPad

I was not able to register the app FL Studio Mobile using the in-app help menu. It would take me to a 404-error page using Safari. I then tried Chrome and I could not get past the system wanting a serial number to register the iOS app.

Long story short ... after numerous eMails to your sales dept., they were able to set up my account so that I could access this forum for help.

This is the first of several problems I am experiencing which I will post separately.

Thanks!

GMB

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:50 pm

x

Re: Unable to register FL Studio Mobile iOS 12.1 iPad

What happens when you (update to 3.2.05) and th...

gbrettell
Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:25 pm

x

I am using 3.2.05 IOS. 12.1.1 iPad model ML...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gbrettell
Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:41 pm

x

Also, even though customer service was able to ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”