iOS 12 - Sample rate issue when using headphones

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ATA-Music
Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:05 am

x

iOS 12 - Sample rate issue when using headphones

Hi IL,

I’m using FL Studio Mobile (latest version) on my iPhone SE (iOS 12.1.1) and when I plug my headphones and start the app, the sample rate goes down to 22 khz (judged by my ears).
Without headphones, the sound is clear and crispy like 44 khz.
Don’t know what can be the issue.
Tried to search if the app has a sample rate config in the menu but it does not.

Thanks for your support!

Scott
Site Admin
Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:18 am

x

Re: iOS 12 - Sample rate issue when using headphones

What headphones are these, Apple earbuds? Do th...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”