4 Free FL Studio Tools (add-ons) that can drastically improve your workflow.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
FLStudioBits
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:49 pm

33 x

4 Free FL Studio Tools (add-ons) that can drastically improve your workflow.

The last year and a bit i spend learning and then making tools that speed up my workflow in fl studio. These (currently) 4 tools combined hold everything i invented. And also some things already there in fl studio you can now access in a new way. I share these for free with the fl studio community in the hopes to spark some creativity in people, the goal was always to make things more inviting and faster to use.

10 Feb 2019 - ! note all toolbars and the hotkey tool have a 2.4 update

1 The mapping formula tool, That has 3.747.676 pre made mapping formulas.
viewtopic.php?f=1100&t=193370&p=1364030#p1364030

Introduction to the mapping formula Tool

Advanced Uses

2 Last Touched Toolbar, A small toolbar with 5 last touched parameters. (Automate, Link, Edit Events, Copy Value, Paste Value)
! note, with 2.3 i have covered every bug ever reported or encountered by myself.

3 Tools Toolbar, A 46 options custom toolbar to speed up workflow.
! note, with 2.3 i have covered every bug ever reported or encountered by myself.

4 The Hotkey Tool, This tool has invented hotkeys not there in fl studio and also hotkeys that are there but you can assign new hotkeys to. This tool is customizable and remembers your last used settings. It has over 77 hotkeys included.

Latest 2.4 Update includes snap menu note length hotkeys & more.

How to calibrate the hotkey tool.

! note to use Hotkey Tool And Formula Tool together you need FL Mapping Formulas 1.29

A 5th and 6th tool are underway (a chord launcher and a snap menu toolbar).

All these tools are being updated as interesting stuff gets added, stay tuned on my youtube page. Got a request feel free to ask. Bugs plz report them there is no team of beta testers behind me i am just 1 man. A lot of time went into this i would appreciate your feedback.

Download links in video info

Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.

MarcelSaal
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 am

0 x

Re: 4 Free FL Studio Tools (add-ons) that can drastically improve your workflow.

FLStudioBits wrote:MarcelSaal wrote:somehow don...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FLStudioBits
Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:46 pm

1 x

Re: 4 Free FL Studio Tools (add-ons) that can drastically improve your workflow.

MarcelSaal wrote:osflaa wrote:For you 2 i relea...
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FLStudioBits
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:32 pm

0 x

hfuentes wrote:Would it be possible to do somet...
Last edited by FLStudioBits on Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

shroomhead_one
Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:45 pm

0 x

FLStudioBits wrote:shroomhead_one wrote:It just...

FLStudioBits
Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:12 pm

1 x

Hotkey Tool 1.41 is out this version has suppor...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”