Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
reblrel
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 am

x

how to midi out notes from cthulhu or any midi fx vst

For the longest Ive been trying to figure out how to midi out notes that are coming from cthulhu or any other midi fx vst plugins. the objective is for this to be simple like other DAWs that ive used in the past where all you had to do was open midi fx plugin/ open up desired instrument vst then change the input/output to midi fx (cthulhu in this example ). other than using Layer there isnt a way to simultaneously record midi notes from multi tracks at the same time. i finally was able to pull notes from cthulhu into the piano roll but it started bugging out as if i overloaded it with notes from my keyboard when i only hit one key. in logic there is a vst out there called midi freeze fx that kind of bypasses that normal setup to achieving this by recording the notes from the actual vst then being able to export the midi on to the project. too bad its only for logic or else ive wouldve used it like yesterday to fix this issue. Any insight of when this would possibly be fixed so that cthulhu or any other midi fx will run smoothly in FL?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”