Zgame artist logo pixelated but original isn't??

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
djcarn
Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:55 pm

x

Zgame artist logo pixelated but original isn't??

Hello,

I just have a question regarding the zgameeditor visualizer.

I have a high res artist logo that was made in Adobe Illustrator. I have the original vector file that I export. So it is very high quality and is not pixelated whatsoever when I export it.

I am trying to post my logo with my song in the background on youtube/instagram, etc.. so I exported a high res png/jpg file that is a perfect square to import into zgameeditor to add my song to it. I originally exported it as 2048x2048 but that only gave me a black screen so I exported it as 1024x1024 and that ended up working in the visualizer.

The problem is, when I import it in to the visualizer the logo is pixelated too much. It looks bad and looks nothing like the vector file and the png/jpg that I exported from it.

Do you know why the image looks pixelated when I import it in to zgameeditor? Can you please tell me how to fix this?

I see artists post their song along with their logo made in zgame all the time on youtube/instagram and their logo isn't pixelated so I just need to know what I am doing wrong. I have the vector file so I should be able to get a high quality export into the zgameeditor.....

P.S. this is a brand new computer with a 2080ti video card so my card can't be what's wrong, right? I have no idea what to do...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”