Technical issues with zGameEditor Visualizer

contains the latest version of our visualizer plugin (replacing Chrome)

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
ClastV
Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:48 pm

x

Technical issues with zGameEditor Visualizer

I thought the problem with the visualizer was caused by my videocard and drivers but I got an update 2 weeks ago and I still getting problems with zGameEditor Visualizer. When you open this window is starts taking all CPU available. At some point it cannot take much more and starts freezing FL Studio and after a few seconds my computer. I'm not using (heavy) special effects wich can cause these problems. Only a small video (mp4) and images wich loops and basic effects like an image and audioshake.

Also if you try to change image source (quickly) it causes some kind if memory leak after. After a time (10 minutes or more I think) of use it starts rising the CPU again. At this point it starts freezing my entire computer and i'm not able to record my screen to show what's happening. I'm using FL Studio 20. I didn't had these problems on FL Studio 12 before, i've tested it multiple times.

I've been told to use a minimal preview window wich I did but still getting all these troubles.
I cannot export the visualizer anymore. It stays at 1/67. When I press abort, the button does nothing. I have attached some files.

Computer specs:
OpenGL: 4.4.0 - Build 21.20.16.4534
FL: 20.1.1
Ram: 8GB
Processor: i5 2.5Ghz
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ClastV
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:49 pm

x

Re: Technical issues with zGameEditor Visualizer

VilleK (staff) wrote:My guess is that this coul...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

VilleK (staff)
Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:22 am

x

Thanks. I could reproduce the problem and found...

ClastV
Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:50 pm

x

VilleK (staff) wrote:Thanks. I could reproduce ...

ClastV
Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:14 am

x

VilleK (staff) wrote:D0ntwantu wrote: Edit: It ...

ClastV
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:10 pm

x

VilleK (staff) wrote:You can email it to me dir...

Return to “ZGameEditor Visualizer forum”