Alt Key / Save Changes Box Issues

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
oDrori
Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:21 am

x

Alt Key / Save Changes Box Issues

Hey there, these are very minor issues but have been bugging me for a while so I'm posting for the sake of curiosity.
Currently using 20.0.4

-- ALT KEY --
- Whenever FLS starts up, the program acts as if my "alt" key is pressed (ie channels get dragged, clicks on piano roll are given the "play" command rather than edit).

- The problem always stops once I press alt, which seems to disable the trigger.

- This happens EVERY time, no exceptions, unless an instance of FLS is already running [with alt 'disabled'] when I've opened a new one

Curious if this is unique to my system. This has been going on since FLS 12, but I can't pinpoint an exact version.

-- Save Changes Box --
At some point since updating to FLS20 , everytime the "Save Changes?" promt jumps up, if I choose "yes", that breaks the procedure of closing FLS or opening another project.
Choosing "no" works as intended. I could not find a setting for it, so I'm assuming that's some sort of bug. This also happens every time since the issue began.

Chrz

Alphons
Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:48 am

x

Re: Alt Key / Save Changes Box Issues

The first one I've seen in earlier versions, bu...

oDrori
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:45 am

x

You force my hand, sir I avoided updating si...

oDrori
Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:20 am

x

Problems both solved. I humbly accept surrende...

oDrori
Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:29 pm

x

Hey guys, I'm going to have to ressurect this o...

Alphons
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:55 am

x

Hm. I'll have to look into that. However that ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”