Harmor as VST impossible to loop points on IMG and Drag audio

Please report Windows related issues here

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
WE NEED DETAILS: Your problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio version & build number, b) what you are doing and what happens exactly, c) step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots - Another great way to demonstrate issues. Get a free screenshot app here. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. A video - The best way of demonstrating many issues. Get a free recorder here. Include mp4 videos to your post from the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Dynaudio82
Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 am

x

Harmor as VST impossible to loop points on IMG and Drag audio

Hope this is the right forum to report about failures with VSTS...

Harmor VST in Cubase 9.5

impossible to loop points on IMG; when I set to: last played zone as loop region, I cannot move manually the points, it only appears letters like: W, Z, U

Also no way to drag audio, so how its supposed to load?

Dynaudio82
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:33 am

x

Re: Harmor as VST impossible to loop points on IMG and Drag audio

About drag and drop I noticed works inside the ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dynaudio82
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:56 am

x

in case you cant watch sfw, here is on mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FidelityMusic (IL)
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:15 am

x

Dynaudio82 wrote:Not sure if im intalling in th...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”