MPC Touch - Transport Controls

Discuss MIDI Controller support/issues here

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kontakt
Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:21 pm

x

MPC Touch - Transport Controls

Hello, I am trying to figure out why my transport controls for my MPC Touch do not work in FL. I am using MPC Software version 2.4, I have also installed the AKAI Internal Midi driver as well. It seems as if every other control on the MPC Touch is recognized by FL as a midi control (step sequencer sounds play when buttons are pressed). The transport controls on the other hand only light up the green knob with the question mark in the hint bar? I have tried various methods to get it working, such as an article on MPC Tutor’s website it was for the MPC Renaissance and Studio so I thought it may apply but it didn’t. I also found a YouTube video from 2015 but that was for the MPC 1.xx software. I have not come across anything online pertaining to someone successfully getting it to work for software version 2.x. I know I should probably try AKAI but their customer service is HORRIBLE! I’m hoping someone on IL can help me get this resolved as I’m looking forward to combining both of these tools and making awesome music. If there is anymore information that is needed from me, I will get it! Just let me know! Thank you

Also if this is in the wrong section I do apologize! I felt technical support would be appropriate for this matter.

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:51 am

x

Re: MPC Touch - Transport Controls

Hello Kontakt, You would need to configure the...

Kontakt
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 pm

x

Thanks for the reply Fidelity. I’ve already tri...

FidelityMusic
Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:19 pm

x

Referencing the MPC Software 2.X manual it appe...

weste
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:37 pm

x

I did exactly what you want to do. It worked in...

FidelityMusic
Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:59 am

x

If you've referred to the instructions I've not...

weste
Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:10 pm

x

Of course i did, several times. But it seems th...

Return to “MIDI Controller Support”