midi notes in/out cause crash after a while

Discuss & exchange FL SynthMaker presets here.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Matthieu
Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:51 am

x

midi notes in/out cause crash after a while

DSP robotics's website is currently down so i'll try to find a bit of support right here...

I made a plugin meant to make notes last longer and meant to keep repeating the last played note.
Input port is set to 1, out to 2, i use a midi input to control it through 1, and the note outputted through port 2 is sent to another synth like a legatto...
But it doesn't work as good as i would like... I want 1 persistant monophonic note and to make sure all notes are killed... Anyway... After being used for a while, the plugin gets to crash FL Studio with endless popups.

Here's the plugin.
combinateur de midi 1.fsm
midi thing.png
Guys on DSP robotics forum, before it bugged, told me i could use ruby for more features but i'm a ruby illiterate.

I really need a constant legatto going up and down according to the note that is coming in... And make sure that only one note is played at once... I tried making a switch that makes inputted notes shorter than those sent by time-based ticker.

I kind of REALLY need this thing in some process. So it have to be stable!!! :3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL SynthMaker / FlowStone - Presets & Programming”