Creating Precision Scripted Envelopes / Maps?

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”

[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
zippy731
Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:40 am

x

Creating Precision Scripted Envelopes / Maps?

I assume that under the hood, GB time and .fnv files are just a series of points (locations, types, tension, etc)

I've got a number of GB ideas which are rather complex to program by hand.

For instance, I would like to make a gate envelope that accelerates (shorter times) as it approaches the end of a bar. Easy to imagine, but hard to program by hand, and very inflexible once you've programmed by hand.

I did try to import an audio file with the shape I want, but the "analyze audio file" wasn't precise enough for my purpose.

I could easily build a text file or spreadsheet with a sequence of coordinates to accomplish what I'm trying to do.

Is there any method to "code by hand" a time envelope (.fnv file) and upload it into Gross Beat?

The FL Studio Ghost
Tue May 28, 2019 7:30 am

x

Re: Creating Precision Scripted Envelopes / Maps?

[edited bc: poorly written after limited sleep]
Last edited by The FL Studio Ghost on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

The FL Studio Ghost
Wed May 29, 2019 5:07 am

x

I think I'm going to try to recreate aspects in...
Last edited by The FL Studio Ghost on Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The FL Studio Ghost
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:43 am

x

zippy731 wrote:I am trying to recreate the stai...
Last edited by The FL Studio Ghost on Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The FL Studio Ghost
Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:33 am

x

zippy731 wrote:Thanks man. Lots of interesting ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gross Beat - Presets & Programming”