Bug - Audio Clip not rendered correctly when there is Tempo Automation

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
randbrown
Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:54 pm

x

Bug - Audio Clip not rendered correctly when there is Tempo Automation

I pulled in an existing audio clip which was recorded. It has tempo changes in the performance. I want the audio clip to be played unaltered, and compose around it in FL. So I add the tempo and time signature changes in the playlist. However, FL stretches the audio clip visually when the tempo changes. I've tried all the stretch modes... Resample is the best as it "sounds right" and doesn't mess with the sound of the clip, however, it causes it to be visually stretched and contracted at each tempo change. This makes it impossible to compose the other instruments/parts as it keeps shifting around depending on where I click.
FL Studio Tempo Automation Problem.mp4
Is this a bug or is there some combination of properties I need to set to make it work right?

FL 20.1.2.887 Producer with Signature Bundle 64 Bit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”