For those of you that love sound design, Melda released Msoundfactory: Nice introductory price, lifetime free updates.

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Junior477
Sat May 11, 2019 10:59 pm

x

For those of you that love sound design, Melda released Msoundfactory: Nice introductory price, lifetime free updates.

I had to recommend this new synth Melda has released, is a modular all around synth containing all melda effects, multiple generators types (additive, wavetable, FM... also sampler options is expected to come as a module) and deep modulation possibilities. ext. ext. ext.

Is still in Beta, but the introductory price is as generous as IL, as IL also has lifetime free updates and un-intrusive copy protection (just key file,no dongle, no internet or C/R needed).

Is a very very deep synth, easier to use ones you get the learning curve on it, you can change the skins and colors too. That being said, it has the easy screen and the edit, the first to use the presets and the edit to go in the deeps of sound design with almost endless possibilities.

https://www.meldaproduction.com/MSoundFactory

P.S: I use FL scaled in my laptop, that's why everything looks bigger :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”