I am attempting a large multieffects preset in patcher with 0 phase issues. What effects would you like to see in it?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
crimsonhawk47
Sun May 12, 2019 8:57 am

x

I am attempting a large multieffects preset in patcher with 0 phase issues. What effects would you like to see in it?

After struggling a bit with whether or not to redo all of WiseLabs plugins with a linear phase eq, I am attempting to make a large multi effects plugin akin to Aftermath Duo without the potential phase issues from the cross frequencies.

What effects would you like to see in this unit? I am trying to keep it to FL native plugins, unless someone has a very specific idea.

For the curious, I am doing this with the inverted phase trick presented in this video.

I'm not sure if I'll run into any problems with this method. So far I already have the 4 bands and 0 phase issues when enabling the plugin. The fact that WiseLabs didn't originally do it this way tells me there may be an issue down the road that ruins the plugin, but maybe they just didn't feel like it. So I'm doing it this way.

miles_t3hr4t
Sun May 12, 2019 8:58 pm

x

Re: I am attempting a large multieffects preset in patcher with 0 phase issues. What effects would you like to see in it

crimsonhawk47 wrote:I am not so far, I am using...
Last edited by miles_t3hr4t on Sun May 12, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crimsonhawk47
Sun May 12, 2019 9:10 pm

x

Re: I am attempting a large multieffects preset in patcher with 0 phase issues. What effects would you like to see in it

miles_t3hr4t wrote:crimsonhawk47 wrote:I am not...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

miles_t3hr4t
Sun May 12, 2019 10:47 pm

x

I'm running 20.0.0.445 and don't really wanna u...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

crimsonhawk47
Wed May 15, 2019 3:50 am

x

miles_t3hr4t wrote:crimsonhawk47 wrote:miles_t3...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”