All Sounds within FL Studio Sound Distorted

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
diegohinojosa13
Fri May 17, 2019 10:38 pm

x

All Sounds within FL Studio Sound Distorted

I'm using a Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 and a Blue Yeti microphone. The problem is that all the sounds I hear in FL Studio have a high-pitched distorted sound to it, including vocals from the mic and the drums within the program (I'll include a sample audio). This randomly started happening when I was still using FL Studio 12. So, I upgraded to FL Studio 20 and that didn't help (so I know the new update didn't cause the problem). I've tried changing all inputs/outputs in my ASIO audio settings (I'll attach a screenshot of my audio settings) but the best result I can get is the distortion in my headphones (in other ASIO settings I heard a screetching sound through my computer speakers). I know the mic is not the problem since it works perfectly fine in other devices and I have the most up to date audio drivers for my computer. Please help!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

steevm
Mon May 27, 2019 12:51 am

x

Re: All Sounds within FL Studio Sound Distorted

diegohinojosa13 wrote:That's interesting..I did...

Alphons
Wed May 29, 2019 7:34 am

x

Re: All Sounds within FL Studio Sound Distorted

First have a look if changing it in the audio s...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”