VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Tom D.
Sat May 25, 2019 10:34 pm

x

Hi Guys,
I just bought a few days ago a VST called purity, I had an authorization, serial number,... everything was okay with the installation and it worked perfectly on FL Studio 20, but the day after - I didn't change a thing since - I open it and all the preset aren't here anymore, all the sounds are "empty"and I don't why, I also had a 64 bit version and it's the same problem... I think the problem is from FL Studio because when I open the VST without FL, everything works. Check the file here and please help me to solve this problem... :|
vst problem.odt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom D.
Sun May 26, 2019 9:39 pm

x

Hi Guys, I just bought a few days ago a VST cal...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tom D.
Mon May 27, 2019 8:23 am

x

Re: VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

hi robiaster, I did it, check the picture plea...

Tom D.
Mon May 27, 2019 2:01 pm

x

Re: VST problem: all the sounds, presets disappeared

Hi everyone, I fixed the problem, you were righ...

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”