Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Kaitav
Fri May 24, 2019 5:33 pm

x

A few more important requests for instrument/audio tracks

When Channel Rack is not in view and I only have Playlist maximized, if I have a certain instrument selected, I have no clue what it is. This is because when I play that from my MIDI keyboard, I hear the sound, but there is no activity on the Playlist track header indicating that the sound is coming from that track. There is no way to know this without opening Channel Rack, which we want to avoid. It is not a problem for a few (3-4) tracks, but for a bigger project, it can be a little annoying.

The track header LEDs currently only glow on playback and if there is audio/MIDI data on the track/clip. My request: Is it possible to glow the LEDs when I am auditioning a particular track, so that I know what track it is in the Playlist?

And while we are at it, I will mention these two really important features again:

1. Have an "Empty/Clear" option in the pattern clip menu to empty the pattern clip. I know we can open PR and delete everything, but it is not fun. Let's say I record something on that clip and I am not happy with it and want to re-record. Instead of deleting the data from that clip or having to add one extra clip, it is much more intuitive to clear off and re-record on the same pattern.

The same option above for pattern clips in Picker Panel.

2. An option to quickly add an empty clip named after an instrument track on the right click menu of Playlist track header. This is useful because in some cases (not exactly able to recall), we don't have any pattern clip for instrument track. While it is not difficult to create a new clip and use auto-name clips, having this option will be a nice little addition in my opinion.

Thank you for your attention.

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”