Problem: On Windows 10, opening FL Studio Mobile causes no sound from Bluetooth headphones. Before everyone jumps all over me, I know wired is preferable, and indeed things are fine with my wired headphones, but there are many times that my Bose SoundSport earbuds are the only option to use.
- Windows seems to think it is routing all the sounds just fine (on Volume Mixer, it shows Device as Headphones, and it shows the Applications [System Sounds, Steam Client Bootstrapper, FL Sudio Mobile] as generating sounds and piping them through to Headphones just fine)
- When I close FL Studio Mobile, everything returns to normal
- When I choose a different audio output it works fine
- I see that full FL Studio has more options regarding driver choices and that some similar issues have been addressed that way, but this is not available in FL Studio Mobile
- This problem occurs on all three Windows 10 computers I have tried
- Is there some sneaky way to have FL Studio Mobile pipe its audio through some different driver that is more Bluetooth friendly?
- Is there some known third party Windows 10 app that can create a 'new' audio device (software-wise) that ultimately reroutes back to my BT headphones?
Thank you for your help!
Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]