Mixing Several Bass\Sub Sounds In One Track?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Allen Polley
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 pm

x

Mixing Several Bass\Sub Sounds In One Track?

So I been working on this track. Duh... And it has a Sub, Kick, Pulsating Bass and an Ambient like Bass. There are a couple parts of the track I want all going. It's a deep track as far as low end goes. It's supposed to be like this. And yes I know having that much low end in a track isn't the best idea. But, it just fits this kind of track lol. Anyways, normal side chain just isn't doing the trick. Still conflicts and gets a little muddy. I have EQed the low end of each low end part. Almost have it but... I know I can use the formula controller with the EQ. But, this gets out of sync pretty fast with the BPM Pulsating Bass. Maybe I am not fine tuning the formula controller settings good enough? I know in this instance, the formula controller may be the best thing to use. But, I dunno. Check out my Broken Jester in the music exchange and you will see what I mean lol. Sounds great but... A couple parts just gets muddy. Anyways. Any tips? Knowing me I probably answered my question and don't even realize it lolol. Actually so you don't have to search and scroll. Here is the SC link.

K&K
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 am

x

Re: Mixing Several Bass\Sub Sounds In One Track?

Hey! It mostly sounds really good. I don't th...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”