Bluetooth headphones / Windows 10 / no sound

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
HulaParade
Wed May 29, 2019 9:20 am

x

Bluetooth headphones / Windows 10 / no sound

Hi everyone,

Problem: On Windows 10, opening FL Studio Mobile causes no sound from Bluetooth headphones. Before everyone jumps all over me, I know wired is preferable, and indeed things are fine with my wired headphones, but there are many times that my Bose SoundSport earbuds are the only option to use.

Additional Details:
- Windows seems to think it is routing all the sounds just fine (on Volume Mixer, it shows Device as Headphones, and it shows the Applications [System Sounds, Steam Client Bootstrapper, FL Sudio Mobile] as generating sounds and piping them through to Headphones just fine)
- When I close FL Studio Mobile, everything returns to normal
- When I choose a different audio output it works fine
- I see that full FL Studio has more options regarding driver choices and that some similar issues have been addressed that way, but this is not available in FL Studio Mobile
- This problem occurs on all three Windows 10 computers I have tried

Possible Solutions?
- Is there some sneaky way to have FL Studio Mobile pipe its audio through some different driver that is more Bluetooth friendly?
- Is there some known third party Windows 10 app that can create a 'new' audio device (software-wise) that ultimately reroutes back to my BT headphones?

Thank you for your help!

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”