Bug report.

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:27 pm

x

Bug report.

Where do I go to post Bug reports to the tech team. I was given a link for them but it sent me to a sharing threads page and made my way here. So here I go. Update 3.2.30 had a bug. Most of my in app purchases for flm don't work. My instruments are silent, and no they're not muted and no, the other instruments are not on solo play. Can anyone fix this. Or point in the RIGHT direction towards who I should speak to about fixing this.

Phhoenyxx
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:34 pm

x

Re: Bug report.

Go on the Shop tab in FLM and redownload them. ...

Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:38 pm

x

I've redowloaded the instruments. I was given t...

Phhoenyxx
Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:41 pm

x

0273174334 wrote:I've redowloaded the instrumen...

Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:49 pm

x

Correct. I hope they fix it. I can try copy and...

Maxx Claster
Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:18 pm

x

Thanks. This will be fixed very soon.

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”