iPad 2018_iOS 12.3.1_FLSM 3.2.24 = :(

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Notiusweb
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:40 pm

x

iPad 2018_iOS 12.3.1_FLSM 3.2.24 = :(

A couple of things I am seeing as dysfunctional:

1) IAA apps just outright crash FLSM when selected.
So I can create a channel, select IAA/Audiobus, but then if I select an IAA app from the list, it opens the app, which is good, but then the apps themself don’t play any sounds, which is a bad sign...and if I go back to FLSM it is frozen.
So, I have to close FLSM and start again, but then the created track is not saved, so you have to try again. But each time, and with every IAA app, it is freezing FLSM. And also, the IAA app itself will suddenly start working once FLSM is closed and restarted. But once you connect it to FLSM through the IAA selection, the freeze problem happens again.
So, IAA is non-functional now with 3.2.24

2) Audiobus apps pop and crack in Piano Roll when note length ends
Despite the current IAA issue, Audiobus linkage connects fine. You set up, in Audiobus, the Audio connection (app, then FLSM) & Midi connection (FLSM, then app), and the connection is great. I can either play in app, or on the FLSM keyboard with no performance issue. Problem arises when you enter piano roll notes. Initially I thought I was hearing general latency based popping and cracking, but then I discovered pattern that popping and cracking only occurs right as the piano roll note ends. I also thought it was occurring at beginning of note as I had strung a sequence of notes together, but then I noticed when there was a gap after a note, or when the piano roll pattern first is played, there is no pop or crack as any note starts to play.
So, there is some kind of hard popping cracking not as a result of any latency, but as a result of FLSM trying to clip the Audiobus app’s note as the piano roll note length ends.

Please note this is not a complaint, I want to address these findings and patterns with you so that this awesome app is restored to optimal functionality. I do not believe at this point any setting will fix, more that development will need to address.

THX for the work done on this app!

Scott
Site Admin
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:26 am

x

Re: iPad 2018_iOS 12.3.1_FLSM 3.2.24 = :(

Hi we are aware of the issue, a fix will be upl...

Notiusweb
Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:50 am

x

Re: iPad 2018_iOS 12.3.1_FLSM 3.2.24 = :(

Hello, thank you for update to come, this will ...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”