3.2.31 still not full screen

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Phhoenyxx
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:17 pm

x

3.2.31 still not full screen

I just installed the minor update that fixes all the missing sounds (wrong location) and noticed that it's still not back to full screen. Is this being worked on for a future update or is this the way it will be from now on? I know it used to be full screen and some users were having issues with it because of the navigation bar, but I never had any issues with full screen on my Pixel 2 XL. Any chance a fix could be implemented to allow users with the issue to have the navigation bar displayed at all times, and those like me who never had that issue to have it in full screen?

Maxx Claster
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:46 pm

x

Re: 3.2.31 still not full screen

Thanks for letting us know it fix the samples i...

Phhoenyxx
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:23 pm

x

Re: 3.2.31 still not full screen

Maxx Claster wrote:Thanks for letting us know i...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”