FL Mobile 3.2.30 new Online Content folder

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Phhoenyxx
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:27 am

x

FL Mobile 3.2.30 new Online Content folder

I just installed version 3.2.30 for Android and noticed that it had to redownload all the sample packs. It also created a new folder called Online Content. In it, I have subfolders for all the sample packs except for Drumaxx, Synth Bass, and SFX. These happen to be the three that were not purchased through Google Play because they were already unlocked for free when registering FL Mobile (I have their licenses in my IL account). As far as I can tell, all the sample packs have always worked, before and after this update, but with this update, I now have the .dwp files for them. Is it normal to not have the .dwp files for the three sample packs mentioned above?

Oh, and it's not full screen anymore. I can see the home and back buttons at all times on the right side of the screen. I preferred it before when it was full screen. I'm on Android 9 (Pixel 2 XL) but never had the graphical issue. The navigation buttons would just overlay and disappear when not needed. It wouldn't resize the screen every time.

Alphons
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:08 am

x

Re: FL Mobile 3.2.30 new Online Content folder

As far as I recall this was an effort to make d...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”