Piano Roll -> Channel pitch: set values instead of drawing? Automate pitch: set cents instead of a percentage?

Discuss how to use FL Studio

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”

Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
Bruellbart
Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:56 pm

x

Piano Roll -> Channel pitch: set values instead of drawing? Automate pitch: set cents instead of a percentage?

Another dumb question by a newbie...

Everytime I try to automate the pitch of a note within the piano roll (I like to do it there because I can control the pitch by cents instead of a confusing percentage of a set range like in the automation clips) I always get a mess like this (a bit overdone for the sake of this example):

https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5498/2t856j7x_png.htm

How can I control this exactly? Like "Pitch up from 2:05:01 to 2:08:00 by 700 cents", then "Pitch down from 3:01:01 to 3:03:00 by 1200 cents"?
I really, really, really hate to have to control this pixel-exactly with the mouse...
Last edited by Bruellbart on Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NTO
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:25 pm

x

Re: Piano Roll -> Channel pitch: set values instead of drawing? Automate pitch: set cents instead of a percentage?

Don't think so, but here's a brain bender. For...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by NTO on Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NTO
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:31 am

x

Re: Piano Roll -> Channel pitch: set values instead of drawing? Automate pitch: set cents instead of a percentage?

One thing that caught me in the past When doubl...
Last edited by NTO on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

NTO
Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:29 pm

x

Appreciate the experts' inputs. Geeky experime...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NTO
Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:32 am

x

Yeah, GTune is an oldie I have around. Switche...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”