why is midi out knob assignment also affecting other vsts controls

Technical support has moved to Ticketing - https://support.image-line.com/redirect ... calSupport

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”

Forum rules
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HAS MOVED!

Technical support has moved to ticketing - START HERE

Some self-help links ...

NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm), it can take a few days to get a response depending on the level of demand. Thank you for your patience.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
sirchris
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:11 am

x

why is midi out knob assignment also affecting other vsts controls

HI I have assigned the midi out hardware virtual knobs to match my hardware controls. When I have this midi out plugin loaded and turn my knobs for some reason other vst controls are affected when they have focus even though they were not assigned in FL studio. Why is this happening?

For example in the midi out plugin I have an omni control for midi cc 95 and the mod wheel and so forth you can see those settings in the remote control settings. BUt when I have focus on my first plugin which is a repro 1. Turning those same controls moves all sorts of strange parameters I dont want to change.

I am turning the hardware knobs to affect hardware synth sounds while playing the vst instrument so a bunch of sound is happening at once.

Can you please help?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Technical Support (Windows)”