Forum rules
Please read them here.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
beatmagik
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:27 pm

x

Possible improvements suggestion for FL Studio

Hey, Guys!
I would like to suggest to add a small feature (or small fix if you want) to add in Plugin Manager for upcoming release builds!
Please !! Return the ability to add plugins to your Favorite List in Plugin Manager window by pressing the spacebar or any other hotkey (as it was in simple Plugin Lists in FL Studio 8/9/10) aside from abbility to add plugins in Favorite List only through click on a star icon near to the plugin name in row!

It's very inconvenient to allocate and add a huge amount of plugins every time you update FL Studio again or install a new setup in studio.
Navigating through the list of plugins by up and down arrow keys and checking "favorite star" boxes needed plugins by clicking spacebar is a very comfortable way to organize your list of plugins.

As an option (or in addition to the option that I wrote above), for example, using the Shift key or CTRL key, select the needed plugins by clicking the mouse and press some hot key to add the selected plugins to your favorite list in one click.

Please, Pay attention to this! It was a really good feature, which for some reason was removed and forgotted in Plugin Manager!

I think that probably many users of FL Studio say thank you for this feature!
Thank you in advance!

P.S. If I created my topic in a wrong thread, my apologize for this!

SuperTRev
Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:21 am

x

Re: Possible improvements suggestion for FL Studio

Last edited by SuperTRev on Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:56 am

x

TheDichotomist wrote:I have the opposite proble...

reflex
Site Admin
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:06 am

x

beatmagik wrote:Please !! Return the ability to...

Return to “FL Studio Users Forum (Looptalk)”