Midi routing / midi controller channels

Support, Project sharing, Discussion and more...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”

Forum rules
Asking for help? WE NEED DETAILS: problems will be addressed faster if you follow these suggestions:
  1. Specific information - a) FL Studio Mobile version number, b) What you are doing and what happens exactly, c) Step-by-step instructions how reproduce the problem.
  2. Screenshots / Videos - Both great way to demonstrate issues. Include images using the 'Attachments' tab, at the bottom of the post edit window.
  3. Did you read the manual? - In FL Studio Mobile tap - Help > Manual. See it here.
  4. Use English - Google Translate your post. Short simple sentences in your original language translate best. We are happy to work this way, no need to worry.
NOTE: Technical Support is ONLY available Monday - Friday (9 am to 5 pm Central European Time), thank you.
[You can only see part of this thread as you are not logged in to the forums]
TeamBen
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:05 pm

x

Midi routing / midi controller channels

Hi all, I'm new to mobile music but not to FL Studio. I haven't purchased FLSM yet, as I'm trying to figure out the best way to move my performance stuff to an Ipad.

I'd like to know if it's possible to route different physical midi controllers (launchpad, keyboard, etc) to different instruments in FLSM, or if FLSM can react to different midi channels from different controllers (Directwave receives on CH1, MiniSynth on CH2, etc). The manual and forums seem to suggest this is impossible but maybe was in the works sometime last year? I'm also wondering if there's a way to at least use midi commands to switch between active channels to change which instrument is getting midi data.

Also I didn't see it in the manual but is there anything like fruity keyboard controller or formula controller to remap incoming midi. For example in FLS on the desktop, I map a keyboard to give output as a control then link it to pitch of plugins to give me impromptu bending abilities.

Anyway, I think that's a lot and I hope it's understandable but I'm really excited about this Ipad music stuff now and I'm just trying to set my stuff up the best way I can.

davebibo
Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:13 pm

x

Re: Midi routing / midi controller channels

Maxx Claster wrote: ↑Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:16 am ...

maxklint
Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 pm

x

Coincidentally we are working on this right now...

davebibo
Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:26 pm

x

maxklint wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:20 pm Coinc...

Return to “FL Studio Mobile”